PARTICULAR CONDITIONS AND GENERAL INFORMATION: CASTILLO DE LAYOS, S.L. (LLC)
Our office in Madrid will provide you with all the details on each course.
SIGN-UP AND PAYMENT METHOD
Fill out the form. When you finish you will receive an automated email message, and we will process your data and send you the information to make a deposit.
No reservation will be valid without following the steps mentioned above.
We will send you an email with a deadline for final payment and packing list.
In the event you need to cancel, please notify us via email. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellations received over 60 days from the start date:
- A full refund, except for 50€ to cover sign-up costs. Cancellations received 40-15 days before the start date:
- 50% of the amount already disbursed will be retained. Cancellations less than 15 days before the start date:
- 100% of the amount already disbursed will be retained.
Castillo de Layos reserves the right to accept justified causes for cancellations and, in some cases, to adjust its cancellation conditions accordingly.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION ON THE COURSES
Along with the last payment email we will forward you the pertinent information: packing list, departure times, transport. You can also find this information on the website in the "APUNTATE - Practical Info" section.
Full board during stay, including afternoon snacks; all activities, except the extras in each course;
accident insurance; daily laundry; transport from Madrid; transfers and excursions in a school bus; 1 counselor for every 4 children for those under age 12; 1 counselor for every 8 children for those 12 and older.
Uniform, transfers from the airport or station and escort during travel to camp; surcharges for escorts
for children during flights; pocket money and telephone money. Medical insurance. International campers must be covered by the insurance we offer.
1) The student’s father, mother or guardian consents to the youth participating in the activities included in the course and in the outings and/or excursions forming part of the program, as well as to transfers from the airport or station in private transport.
Please take notice that in LayosCamp Tarifa and LayosCamp Comillas they do Kite Surf and Surf which are a “risk activities” you allow camps to do.
2) Castillo de Layos SL reserves the right cancel a course signup in the event it has not received payment for it by the specified deadlines. In these cases the father, mother or guardian shall not be entitled to a refund of the reservation or deposit made on the course.
3) In the event that a student requires medical treatment, hospitalization or surgery, and his/her mother, father or guardian cannot be reached, the administration is authorized to take the measures it deems appropriate, after consulting with medical personnel. Parents are responsible for expenses related to any diseases or sicknesses that students may suffer (not accidents). Students should have a photocopy of their Seguridad Social card or certification of the private insurance that they carry. Parents authorize the camp to transport students to medical facilities in private camp transport.
4) Castillo de Layos SL reserves the right to cancel a course in the event that the minimum number of children set for a given program is not reached. In this case it will issue a full refund for any and all amounts disbursed by parents for reservations.
5) In the event of a serious disciplinary offense or misconduct on the part of a student or students, they shall be reproved. If they repeat the same behavior, in the administration's view, they will be sent home. All expenses related to this return travel shall be borne by the student or his parents or guardians. Expulsion for disciplinary reasons entails the loss of all amounts paid for all services.
6) Castillo de Layos acts solely as an intermediary for the transport companies that it subcontracts. As such, it shall not be responsible for travel delays, accidents or lost luggage.
7) Castillo de Layos SL wishes for all the children it welcomes to complete their courses, its team making every effort to make this possible. If, in an arbitrary manner, and contrary to the recommendations of the program's administration, a student decides, with the approval of his parents or guardians, to abandon the course, this will entail the loss of all amounts paid for all services.
8) The use of mobile phones shall be permitted during the hours determined by camp administration, normally from 7 pm - 8 pm.
9) Students requiring an Invitation Letter to process a visa through the Embassy are to pay 50% of the total course fee in advance. Refunds will not be issued in the event that students are denied visas.
10) The father, mother or guardian authorizes Castillo de Layos to use photos featuring their children in camp advertising and/or on its webpage either Facebook and Instagram.
11) For any issues related to the interpretation of or compliance with this contract, the parties submit to the authority of the courts of Madrid (Spain)
CLÁUSULA OBTENCIÓN DE CONSENTIMIENTO AL RECABAR DATOS DE ASISTENTES AL CAMPAMENTO
De acuerdo con lo establecido por la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD), consiento que mis datos sean incorporados a un fichero del que es titular CASTILLO DE LAYOS, S.L. con la finalidad de prestarle la asistencia médica y medicamentos que precisan. Asimismo, declaro haber sido informado de la posibilidad de ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición de mis datos en el domicilio fiscal de CASTILLO DE LAYOS, S.L. sito en C/ LA GARZA, 11 - 28023 MADRID.